Bre's first blog

 Hi! My name is Breona Daniels, but most of my friends call me Bre, I mostly go by Breona when it comes to school just because I feel like giving teachers a different name to remember can be confusing. I am a sophomore dual-enrolled at Oregon State University and Linn-Benton Community College studying Business Management, I mostly attend classes at OSU but enjoy taking a class at Linn-Benton here and there. I am from Roseburg, OR, and Sutherlin, OR, I lived in both places due to my parents being divorced, but I enjoyed getting the choice of where to go to school. Getting the choice doesn't mean much down there because they're small towns. I played volleyball all throughout high school and growing up, but quit due to covid and I wanted to graduate early and was unable to play due to that reason. I choose to go to school in Corvallis because I liked the college town feel and didn't want to move to a big city at the time, I enjoy going to school here for the most part other than I am ready to escape the cold rainy weather. Business has always been a passion of mine, especially growing up with two parents who work in the marketing and sales world. I enjoy how things are always evolving and there are so many new and different ways to sell or promote something. Taking this class gives me the opportunity to learn how to be able to not only market something in a job but advertise myself and how to stand out to professionals. I am excited to learn the ins and outs of marketing and all the hard work put into it. During my free time, I enjoy traveling, going to concerts, getting outside, working out, and playing sports. I love to try new restaurants and eat different kinds of food and explore new places a passion of mine is definitely traveling and I am hoping that I will get the chance to do more when going abroad to hopefully Europe. I think the reason I love traveling so much is because of the excitement and thrill I get from going to new places. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

social listening: Lululemon

Marketing in the News